Next, we propose you 10 Halloween drinks with which you will turn any party into something terrifying.
- Mix blood orange juice, crushed ice and vodka.
- Fill a syringe with red syrup.
- Decorate with the syrup along the edge of the glass, letting it drip out.
- Place the syringe inside the glass.
SWAMP JUICE (FOR CHILDREN)
- Heats milk with vanilla and cocoa.
- Add black food coloring.
- Mix a little whipped cream with green dye and pour it over the milk.
- Add a cut finger of gummy jelly.
- Put cherry soda and icing sugar in a pot. Reduce and let cool.
- Pour into a transparent punch bowl.
- Cover with a finger of black beer.
- Fill a latex glove with water and freeze.
- Place it inside the punch and cover with cherry syrup.
BRAINS IN FORMALDEHYDE
- Mix vodka with lemon juice and let cool.
- Pour into a preserving jar with crushed ice.
- Add a dash of whiskey cream.
- Prick the cream with a straw. It will crack.
- Garnish with a dash of strawberry syrup.
BLOODY BLOW WITH FLOATING EYE (FOR CHILDREN)
- a mixture of grape juice, blueberry and coca-cola. Leave in the fridge.
- Serve with a little whipped cream and a gummy eye.
- Mix in a punch bowl a measure of grape soda, a squeezed and strained orange and two tablespoons of white sugar.
- Place dry ice around the container on a plate.
- Add a can of ginger ale before serving.
GUMMY DRINK FOR GOBLINS
- A mixture of cola, orange essence and gelatine powder dissolved in water. Leave to cool in a glass.
- When solidified, break into small pieces and decorate with pica pica powder.
- Mix powdered orange jelly with boiling water. Allow to cool slightly.
- Pour apple juice. Mix.
- Serve with a cinnamon stick.
- Pour into a heat-resistant container kiwi juice, a tablespoon of brown sugar and a tablespoon of vanilla ice cream.
- Garnish with gummy worms.
CHILDREN’S GHOST SHOTS
- Fill the glasses with milk and add sugar.
- Paint ghost faces on the glasses.
- Decorate the edge with white chocolate cream.